WALK-UP DISTRIBUTION SITE:
Avenida de las Americas St.
(at the Yellow Flutter Flag)
DRIVE-UP DISTRIBUTION SITE:
Chartres St. @ Walker St.
(at the Green Flutter Flag)
SHOW-UP VOLUNTEER SITE:
Avenida de las Americas St. @ White Flutter Flag
Avenida de las Americas St. @ Orange Flutter Flag
It is our goal that individuals and families will receive up to 60 to 80 pounds of variety food baskets that will last a family of five to six for three to seven days for the Holiday Season.
The grocery products in the pre-packed boxes and brown bags will include:
• Frozen Turkey or Frozen Whole Chicken or Ham
• Baked Goods
• Assorted Canned Goods
• Other Non-Perishable items
Help Us to Meet Our Goal
1. 30,000 Frozen Turkeys 8 to 12lbs
2. 30,000 Whole Chickens
3. 30,000 Hams
4. 40,000 Masks
5. 100,000 Latex Gloves
6. 600 Cases of Hand Sanitizer
7. 250 Cases of Hand Wipes
8. 35,000 Brown Grocery Bags
9. 35,000 Plastic Grocery Bags
10. 35,000 Boxes Medium Size
11. Small Assorted Canned Goods
17. Corn Meal
18. 35,000 Loaves of Fresh Bread
20. 2,000 Cases of Bottled Water
21. 35,000 Commercially prepared Pies
22. 300,000 New Toys up to age16 – each child will receive 3 to 4 toys
23. 25 Small Portable Tents/Canopies
You can mail your contributions to us at:
City Wide Club of America
P. O. Box 8446
Houston, TX 77288-8446 or click here
or call (713) 752-CLUB (2582) or 866-510-CLUB (2582)
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
It’s simple, just walk-up or drive-up and a caring Super Feast Volunteer will hand deliver these items to you
IS THERE PARKING?
Free Parking in the Tundra Parking Garage located at 1506 Jackson Street.
Call 713-752-CLUB (2582) or click here
Write us at: P. O. Box 8446, Houston, TX 77288
Click here or Call (713) 752-CLUB (2582) or (866) 510-CLUB (2582)
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
For everyone’s health and safety all volunteers and guests:
• Must wear a face covering
• Must maintain social distancing
• Cannot enter if they are feeling sick
• Volunteers must wear gloves
• Temperature checks required
Special Thanks to ALL of our sponsors!